Price/Acre - June 13-16, 2017
(pictured is listing #13905 - 2,841 Acres Bon Homme County, South Dakota)
There were thirteen tracts of land that sold at auction between June 13th and June 16th. During these auctions, there was a total of 1,154 +/- acres available for purchase and of those acres, 1,038 +/- were tillable acres.
A few of the highlights from last week:
- 80 acres of tillable land sold in Cherokee County for $11,000/acre with a CSR2 of 92.2 on the tillable acres.
- 160 acres of tillable land sold in Hancock County for $7,200/acre with a CSR2 of 70.8 on the tillable acres.
- 40 acres of tillable land sold in Sioux County for $13,000/acre with a CSR 2 of 87.8 on the tillable acres.
- 76 acres of tillable, pasture and recreational land sold in Taylor County for $4,200/acre with a CSR2 of 57.2 on the tillable acres.
- 68 acres of tillable and CRP land sold in Louisa county for $7,600/acre with a CSR2 of 82.8 on the tillable aces.
- 147 acres of tillable land sold in Clinton County for $13,400/acre with a CSR2 of 89.4 on the tillable acres.
Check back next week for continued conversation on the farmland auctions we’re seeing from around Iowa, and be sure to take a look at our May Land Auction Results. Stay up to date on all the newest auction results and Peoples Company land and farmland listings - click the “like” button on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @PeoplesCompany!
Land Investment Expo
News & Events
Peoples Company proactively works to anticipate the needs of those in the agricultural sector. Our monthly email publication keeps readers in the know about everything land.