Price/Acre - June 24-29, 2017
Pictured is listing #13922 (19.70 Acres - Madison County, IA)
There were ten tracts of land that sold at auction between June 24th and June 29th. During these auctions, there was a total of 693+/- acres available for purchase and of those acres, 403 +/- were tillable acres.
A few of the highlights from last week:
- 45 acres of apple orchard and tillable land sold in Hardin County for $5,000/acre with a CSR2 of 72.1 on the tillable acres.
- 75 acres of tillable land sold in Wayne County for $3,800/acre with a CSR2 of 42.2 on the tillable acres.
- 112 acres of pasture land sold in Taylor County for $3,900/acre.
- 75 acres of tillable land sold in Black Hawk County for $8,300/acre with a CSR2 of 89.5 on the tillable acres.
- 37 acres of tillable land sold in Washington county for $9,150/acre with a CSR2 of 82.8 on the tillable aces.
Check back next week for continued conversation on the farmland auctions we’re seeing from around Iowa, and be sure to take a look at our June Land Auction Results. Stay up to date on all the newest auction results and Peoples Company land and farmland listings - click the “like” button on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @PeoplesCompany!
Land Investment Expo
News & Events
Peoples Company proactively works to anticipate the needs of those in the agricultural sector. Our monthly email publication keeps readers in the know about everything land.