Price/Acre - June 19-23, 2017
(pictured is listing #13910 - 110 acres transitional development land, Dallas Co, Iowa)
There were thirteen tracts of land that sold at auction between June 19th and June 23rd. During these auctions, there was a total of 1,065 +/- acres available for purchase and of those acres, 846 +/- were tillable acres.
A few of the highlights from last week:
- 57 acres of tillable land sold in Jasper County for $7, 946/acre with a CSR2 of 77.9 on the tillable acres.
- 117 acres of tillable, recreational and pasture land sold in Madison County for $5,600/acre with a CSR2 of 77.4 on the tillable acres.
- 40 acres of tillable land sold in Calhoun County for $9,200 acre with a CSR 2 of 77.2 on the tillable acres.
- 70 acres of tillable, pasture and timber land sold in Poweshiek County for $4,100/acre with a CSR2 of 48.8 on the tillable acres.
- 137 acres of tillable land sold in Page county for $6,056/acre with a CSR2 of 66.9 on the tillable aces.
Check back next week for continued conversation on the farmland auctions we’re seeing from around Iowa, and be sure to take a look at our May Land Auction Results. Stay up to date on all the newest auction results and Peoples Company land and farmland listings - click the “like” button on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @PeoplesCompany!
Land Investment Expo
News & Events
Peoples Company proactively works to anticipate the needs of those in the agricultural sector. Our monthly email publication keeps readers in the know about everything land.