Wayne County, IA
73.26 Acres M/L
170th Street |
Allerton, IA 50008 |
Presenting 73.26 acres m/l of Wayne County, Iowa farmland. The farm offers approximately 56.75 FSA tillable acres making this farm over 77% tillable. The dominant soil types for the tillable acres are Adair clay loam and Shelby clay loam. The farm is currently under tenant operation and offers good returns on the tillable acres. In addition, this property offers exceptional hunting opportunities to harvest trophy whitetail deer and turkey. The farm is located in Section 34 of Corydon Township in Wayne County, Iowa.
South One Half (S1/2) of South East Quarter (SE 1/4) Less parcel in South East Quarter of South East Quarter (SE 1/4 of SE 1/4) All in Section 34 Township 69 Range 21 Wayne County, Iowa. Exact Legal description to be taken from Abstract.
- FSA tillable acres are estimated to be 56.75.
- Farm program information is subject to change following reconstitution by the Wayne County FSA and NRCS offices.
From the intersection of Highway 14 & Highway 2 in Corydon, Iowa: Head east on County Highway 2 for approximately 3.5 miles. Turn right/south onto 170th Street and continue for 2 miles. The property entrance is located on your right or the west side of 170th Street. Look for Peoples Company signs.
- Sign On Property: Yes
- MLS Number: 669949
- Parcel Number: 070Q34400003, 070Q3440004
- School District: Wayne Community School District
- General Area: Corydon Township
- Net Taxes: $852.00
- CSR2: 36.00
- Possession: At closing, subject to tenants rights
- Terms: Cash, Conventional
Use the Interactive Map to explore the property's regional location. Zoom in and out to see the property's surroundings and toggle various mapping layers on and off in the Map Layer Menu.