"Just as the real estate industry evolves to become more innovative and efficient, so do I.” A Southern Iowa native for over 30 years, Sara’s knowledge of Iowa’s rural geography can assist you with all of your real estate needs. Prior to joining the Peoples Company team, she taught elementary school for nine years. As an educator, she learned how to be patient, detail-oriented, proactive and a strong advocate for all of her students.
As a REALTOR®, Sara will work diligently in your best interest throughout your real estate transaction. She is a member of the Des Moines Area Association of REALTORS®, the Iowa Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®. Sara is currently licensed to sell real estate in Iowa.
When not assisting clients, Sara enjoys working on the farm or spending time with her two children. Sara also serves on the Lucas County Farm Bureau Board of Directors. Sara and husband Adam reside on a farm in Lucas County.
Simpson College, B.A. Elementary Education, Cum Laude Honors, 2006, Indianola, Iowa
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Des Moines Area Association of REALTORS® (DMARR)
- Iowa Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Lucas County Farm Bureau Board of Directors
- Jenna Lain, Attorney Law Office of Jenna Lain, PLLC
- Wes Rodgers, ACP of Agricultural/Commercial Lending Peoples Bank
- Denise Storm, Accountant Storm Financial Services