REALTOR® & AUCTIONEER
It is said that perfection is driven by passion. It is Adam’s drive and true passion for agriculture that creates his drive and commitment to the land brokerage business. Located in Southern Iowa and backed by a history in agriculture, Adam thrives on the idea of growth and the evolution of agriculture. Helping both farmers and investors not only find opportunity but also helping them act on that opportunity is the driving factor behind his business.
Adam truly believes that the land business is globally connected and because of that stays very open to outside of the box thinking. With a focus on ag real estate, his many connections help drive a successful business.
Adam has also taken a very active role in Peoples Company's auction division. Adam has gained a reputation as an agent who provides his clients with exceptional service through his knowledge of real estate, his superior work ethic, property promotion, communication, and wonderful public relations.
Being raised on a family farm as well as being involved in the family livestock market, Adam has developed the ability to deal with people from many different backgrounds. He has learned the importance of public relations as well as strong work ethic, and product knowledge. His experiences have also helped him in developing great problem solving skills and creative marketing strategies to give his clients a more productive buying and selling experience.
Simpson College, B.A. Management, 2006, Indianola, Iowa
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Des Moines Area Association of REALTORS® (DMAAR)
- Iowa Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Iowa Auctioneers Association
- Iowa Association of REALTORS® Diamond Achievement Award, 2018
- Des Moines Area Association of REALTORS® Circle of Excellence Volume Award, 2018
- Todd Hansen, ABM Bayer
- Wes Rodgers, AVP of Agricultural/Commercial Lending Peoples Bank
- Gary Thompson, Client Iowa State University
South Dakota: 17416