Ashley joined the Peoples Company Appraisal Team in April 2021. Ashley’s experience in agricultural finance, appraisal support, research and agribusiness gives her the background to understand the depth of agriculture in its entirety.
Ashley received her associate’s degree from Kirkwood Community College, and is currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business through Mt. Mercy University. She received her Associate Appraisal License in 2021, and is currently working towards her General Certified Appraisal License.
Ashley is from Eastern Iowa and grew up on a small row crop farm. She and her husband, Josh, reside in Cedar County with their two children and have a corn, soybean, and livestock operation.
Kirkwood College, A.A. (2018)
Mount Mercy University, BBA (Anticipated Graduation December 2023)
- General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach
- Basic Appraisal Procedures
- Basic Appraisal Principles
- General Report Writing & Case Studies
- Appraising Ag Facilities: Feedlot Seminar
- Barn-Dominium/Shouse/Shome - What Is It and What It's Not
Associate General Appraiser