Land Brokerage & Auctions
Licensed in 19 states, Peoples Company is a leading provider of land brokerage and auction services. A core advantage of choosing Peoples Company is our ability to utilize the most appropriate sale method for our clients’ specific situation. The infrastructure, processes, personnel, and marketing avenues we have established allow our sales associates to execute their goals and provide clients with the highest level of service. Peoples Company clients can depend on our experienced team of land professionals to determine and implement the proper strategy to set a client’s land apart from alternative properties and ensure maximum exposure. Peoples Company’s team members specialize in various methods of selling property including traditional listing services, live public auctions, and online auctions.
Collaboration among our team is a key component to our success in the land business. Peoples Company team members are not only encouraged to share leads, ideas, market knowledge, and strategies – it is expected of them. Collaboration has allowed Peoples Company to create an environment where team members trust each other, respect boundaries, share leads, and regularly produce at a high level.
Peoples Company has developed several competitive advantages that are key components of executing our marketing strategy.
Peoples Company Advantages
- We maintain an industry-leading website averaging more than 50,000 unique visitors and over 100,000 hits per month which includes downloadable FSA maps, soil maps, plat maps and aerial photography of our listings – giving buyers a unique perspective.
- We contract with leading search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and more to drive out-of-state traffic to our website. In addition, we subscribe to several other searchable websites like LandAndFarm.com, LandWatch.com, and LandsOfAmerica.com which are highly targeted for land listings and generate more than 500,000 views each month.
- We maintain a database of buyers who receive our direct mail campaigns including our semi-annual newsletter, upcoming auction announcements, weekly auction results, and monthly email updates. The list is made up of thousands of clients with a vested interest in all types of land.
- We utilize e-newsletter campaigns and social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and our company blog to maximize the exposure of our listings and auctions, and reach a more technologically savvy pool of clients – regardless of their location.
- We have a professional pilot on staff who captures high-resolution aerial photos of our land listings and auctions. In addition, we have invested in the latest drone (UAV) technology and have the ability to create high-definition, customizable aerial tours of our listings and auctions.
- We are members of local and national MLS systems, including the Realtors® Land Institute MLS, Loopnet, and Xceligent, and we cooperate with all other brokerages around the country – giving them an opportunity to sell our land listings and auctions.
- We offer valuable educational seminars, farm leasing and beginning farmer workshops, land development seminars and our Annual Land Investment Expo. Key tradeshows in which we participate across the country include the Global Ag Conference and Agri Investor Forum to name a few.
- We have direct access to an in-house marketing department and graphic design team which allows us to create customized marketing collateral that is tailored specifically to our listings and auctions.
- We have created the Land Investment Programs division that allows us to act as a clearinghouse for landowners, farmers, and investors by ultimately sourcing and managing deals between parties, and we have developed a professional team that can be the “on-the-ground” resource for land acquisitions or partner in finding investor capital to purchase land.
- We provide the highest level of constant communication and service to our clients through regular interaction and updates as well as supplying them quarterly Listing Activity Reports.
We have an in-house, professional closing department and work directly with our clients’ attorney, lender, and other trusted advisors.
To learn more about the diverse range of aggressive land brokerage campaigns and proven real estate marketing tactics offered by Peoples Company, email us at LandBrokerage@PeoplesCompany.com or call 855.800.5263 (LAND) to speak with a land agent today.