Price/Acre - September 30-October 6, 2017
Posted by Peoples Company | Published October 10, 2017
There were 13 tracts of land that sold at auction between September 30th and October 6th. During these auctions, there was a total of 1,339 +/- acres available for purchase and of those acres, 1,117 +/- were tillable acres.
A few of the highlights from last week:
- 40 acres of timber and pasture land sold in Clarke County for $7,075/acre.
- 238 acres of tillable land sold in Crawford County for $5,000/acre with a CSR2 of 54.9 on the tillable acres.
- 70 acres of tillable and CRP land sold in Carroll County for $8,600/acre with a CSR2 of 82.8 on the tillable acres.
- 144 acres of tillable and pasture land sold in Appanoose County for $12,600/acre with a CSR 2 of 78.4 on the tillable acres.
- 40 acres of pasture land sold in Cass County for $3,600/acre.
- 160 acres of tillable land sold in Black Hawk County for $8,944/acre with a CSR2 of 88 on the tillable acres.
- 78 acres of tillable and CRP land sold in Buchanan County for $8,100/acre with a CSR2 of 81.3 on the tillable acres.
- 64 acres of tillable land sold in Johnson County for $8,050/acre with a CSR2 of 59.7 on the tillable acres.
There were a few very strong sales in Iowa this past week. Check back next week for continued conversation on the auctions we’re seeing from around the state and be sure to take a look at our September Auction Results. Don't forget to hit the “like” button on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @PeoplesCompany.
The Peoples Company Appraisal Team
Posted In Land Appraisal, Land Auctions, Land Sales