Price/Acre - November 4-10, 2017
Published on Nov 14, 2017
There were 55 tracts of land that sold at auction between November 4th and November 10th. During these auctions, there was a total of 5,659 +/- acres available for purchase and of those acres, 4,660+/- were tillable acres.
A few of the highlights from last week:
- 110.5 acres of tillable and recreational land sold in Mills County for $5,400/acre with a CSR2 of 76.5 on the tillable acres.
- 88 acres of tillable land sold in Sioux County for $13,200/acre with a CSR2 of 93.8 on the tillable acres.
- 118 acres of tillable land sold in Lyon County for $11,100/acre with a CSR2 of 69.2 on the tillable acres.
- 78 acres of tillable land sold in Sioux County for $17,050/acre with a CSR2 of 69.3 on the tillable acres.
- 158 acres of tillable and pasture land sold in Wayne County for $4,400/acre with a CSR2 of 59 on the tillable acres.
- 91 acres of tillable and CRP land sold in Cerro Gordo County for $5,950/acre with a CSR2 of 71.4 on the tillable acres.
- 55 acres of pasture land sold in Washington County for $3,300/acre.
- 76 acres of tillable land sold in Black Hawk County for $10,200/acre with a CSR2 of 84.1 on the tillable acres.
- 427 acres of tillable and pasture land sold in Crawford county for $3,050/acre with a CSR2 of 64.8 on the tillable acres.
There were a few very strong sales in Iowa this past week. Check back next week for continued conversation on the auctions we’re seeing from around the state and be sure to take a look at our October Auction Results. Please make sure and hit the “like” button on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @PeoplesCompany.
The Peoples Company Appraisal Team