Price/Acre - November 28 - December 1, 2017
Posted by Peoples Company | Published December 6, 2017
There were 23 tracts of land that sold at auction between November 28th and December 1st. During these auctions, there was a total of 2,991 +/- acres available for purchase and of those acres, 2,425 +/- were tillable acres.
A few of the highlights from last week:
- 41 acres of tillable and recreational land sold in Louisa County for $7,075/acre with a CSR2 of 78.8 on the tillable acres.
- 160 acres of tillable land sold in Boone County for $8,800/acre with a CSR2 of 87 on the tillable acres.
- 178 acres of tillable land sold in Pottawattamie County for $4,100/acre with a CSR2 of 55.1 on the tillable acres.
- 160 acres of tillable land sold in Cerro Gordo County for $10,200/acre with a CSR2 of 93.4 on the tillable acres.
- 156 acres of tillable and CRP land sold in Ida County for $7,100/acre with a CSR2 of 68.5 on the tillable acres.
- 112 acres of tillable, CRP and pasture land sold in Adams County for $4,200/acre with a CSR2 of 64.1 on the tillable acres.
- 141 acres of tillable land sold in Plymouth County for $7,850/acre with a CSR2 of 56.5 on the tillable acres.
- 89 acres of tillable land sold in Dallas County for $9,000/acre with a CSR2 of 87.6 on the tillable acres.
There were a few very strong sales in Iowa this past week. Check back next week for continued conversation on the auctions we’re seeing from around the state and be sure to take a look at our November Auction Results. Please make sure and hit the “like” button on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @PeoplesCompany.
The Peoples Company Appraisal Team
Posted In Land Auctions, Land Sales