Price/Acre - December 9-15, 2017
Published on Dec 20, 2017
There were 34 tracts of land that sold at auction between December 9th and December 15th. During these auctions, there was a total of 4,275 +/- acres available for purchase and of those acres, 3,629 +/- were tillable acres.
A few of the highlights from last week:
- 115 acres of tillable and pasture land sold in Shelby County for $5,300/acre with a CSR2 of 67.1 on the tillable acres.
- 155 acres of tillable land sold in Plymouth County for $11,900/acre with a CSR2 of 88.0 on the tillable acres.
- 60 acres of tillable and transitional land sold in Polk County for $12,000/acre with a CSR2 of 79.3 on the tillable acres.
- 147 acres of tillable land sold in Benton County for $7,700/acre with a CSR2 of 77.2 on the tillable acres.
- 119 acres of tillable and recreational land sold in Butler County for $3,650/acre with a CSR2 of 75.8 on the tillable acres.
- 40 acres of tillable and pasture land sold in Buena Vista County for $3,800/acre with a CSR2 of 73.2 on the tillable acres.
- 160 acres of tillable land sold in Audubon County for $6,900/acre with a CSR2 of 71.2 on the tillable acres.
- 68 acres of tillable land sold in Black Hawk County for $11,300/acre with a CSR2 of 92.4 on the tillable acres.
There were a few very strong sales in Iowa this past week. Check back next week for continued conversation on the auctions we’re seeing from around the state and be sure to take a look at our November Auction Results. Please make sure and hit the “like” button on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @PeoplesCompany.
The Peoples Company Appraisal Team